Friday, May 2, 2008

Lucky #13

I just realized that I got My period on the day of the thirteenth blog post. o.O *Twilight Zone music*


Anywho, sorry about the lack of posting. And for the most likely unwanted information above. There will be a lot of that here, so either love it or leave. Today's been a lazy day for the most part. Still have yet to start the many chores that await My attention, but I have a very good excuse to be lazy. Everyone knows not to mess with a woman who's on her first day of Aunt flowiness. Especially if there is uterus-tearing cramps and major muscle aches. Thank god I found icecream in My freezer. I don't know what I would've done.



Aww, I also realized that I believe starshine and I are in sync, ^.^. I am such a morbid romantic. Why are you people with Me? XD.


Yesterday (Thursday, May 1st), I ventured over to boy's house and we watched most of a Family Guy episode, and then watched All Dogs Go To Heaven, with cuddles, ^__^. Very productive day, *nodnod*. OH! And I got starshine's presseennttt in the mail yesterdaaayy, ^.^. Should be getting boy's package soon, too. The tormenting continues. *evil grin*


So the kitchen is almost done. All the appliances have been installed, and are working, we just need to paint the walls, fix some cabinets, and the dishwasher, then I shall have a working brand new kitchen!! YAAAAYY!!! I don't have enough ingredients at home to make anything, or I would've done it the day I knew that I could use the stove lol. Ah wells. Soon, ^_^. Must make lemon cake with chocolate icing for The Fudge Demon, and cookies for My babies, =^.^=!



Spoke with starshine for a long time last night/morning. she sounds so different now.. The only word I can use to describe her is Awakened. In every sense. Cognizant of her surroundings, most of all her emotions, realizations of certain things from her past, how they have affected her, etc. It's amazing, she sounds like a new person. A better person. she can finally strive towards making her life and herself happier, take those steps, make those changes. she has a new strength in her that blows My mind, and yet I always knew she had it in her. We are very much alike in some ways..

I can't wait to see her in July, ^____^!!! It's been way too long. The fact that she originally lived about 3 blocks away from My house doesn't help the wait for that damned month to come, but it does evoke old memories, =). Can't wait for all of us to be together finally, and go out to dinner, and watch movies, and and and!! ...Shtuffs, *goofy grin*. ^.^


Guh, I must start doing chores or else I'll never get around to them, >.<. Au revoir pour maintenant, Ma amies.


Wishing I had some Midol, chocolate, and two certain subbies nearby,


~Pinky.

No comments: