Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Super Fuckin Tuesday (yay Primaries!)

Happy Day After Cinco De Mayo, everyone. I thought it kinda sucked that the day for drinking excruciating amounts of alcohol and having a good reason for it (Gassy Ass Mehico), landed on a bloody Monday. And to everyone's surprise, I did not drink on Day O' Drinking, ^_^. Yay Me. Nah, can't drink as much as I used to anyway. Whoo almost getting alcohol poisoning to traumatize My body.


Anywho, tis Tuesday, and it started kinda shitty. Then progressed to becoming more shitty. I won't get into what got Me that way, because I don't want to drown in it again, soooo... Let's just leave it at I'm better now, ^_^.


Yesterday was awesome-o cause I got to spend uber time with slavey boy, and chat in the rain with him, ^.^. his lack of shame was especially apparent, cause he decided to change his pants behind a tree in daylight hours, with houses all around. Bloody exhibitionist. XP


The day before yesterday he wandered over to My house once again. (I think he might be obsessed. XD *whispers* It's ok, Me too.) I believe that is the day I decided to use My lovely new implements, and oh were they wonderful. That material is much more gratifying and bruise-making than My other little toys. Then again boy's skin is exquisitely sensitive and made out of Sadist's-dream-come-true, so, ^_^. Can't wait to try it on starshine; I wonder if her skin is just as sensitive... *giggle*.



So the package with boy's present in it JUST got paid for like.. today, and it won' t be here till maybe 2-6 days from now, *massive pouty lip*. I was all excited that it was gonna come either today or tomorrow. Damn paypal. Ah well. I just hope it gets here before I leave for Tampa Friday, if not boy'll have to stare at it til I get back, XP. Bwa ha ha ha haaaaaaa!! Oh the torment.



Currently listening to TDG, Home. How convenient. *reverts to beasty*



Going to meet up with boy at the pool in a bit. Then off to the magical land of boy Hood to watch Le Primaries, and laugh hysterically when Mr. O politically rapes Clinton in all orifices. Then rape boy's orifices out of joy.



^_^.



I'm off then. As the luscious Keith says,


"Goodnight, and good luck."


*throws crumpled paper at screen*



~Pinky

No comments: