Thursday, April 24, 2008

First real post! ^_^ By: Pinky

*smiles lovingly at boy's and starshine's introductions* Those are My babies, ^_^!


So I spent the day with boy yesterday, =^___^=! Even though I told My mother that I'd go drop off My resumes at some select places, *evil giggle*. Ah well. Hadn't seen him in about two weeks, so I was jonesin' for some slavey love. Damn, it's some bloody conspiracy that right when we profess our love and get deeper in the relationship, that I have no time to see him, >.<. And this is without having a damn job, I can't imagine how it would be when I have one. *sob*


On the bright side, starshine shall be heading down to FL in about 3 months, ^__^. Not too happy about the wait, being that I haven't seen her in a little over a year, but the fact that she's coming makes it better, :). her birthday is 7 days after she arrives, and I'm so excited to give her her present *evil grin and happy giggles*. I know she's going to whine til I tell her what it is, which I won't, so there will be lots of pouties and whiny/bratty noises. Until I silence them, ^_^. I love torturing her with surprises, XP. Same with boy. they're both very impatient little subbies, but I heart them, =D.


Gave boy a beating yesterday. Wasn't nearly as long of a duration nor as forceful as the others, but we enjoyed just the same, ^.^. I realized that I had a hard leather belt in My collection of belts that I barely ever wear, and the beasty in Me clapped Her cute little hands with glee. Oh the possibilities. It made a delicious crack when I snapped it, and an even lovelier sound when I smacked boy's bum with it, coupled with his fervent moaning, ^_^. *sigh* I love hurting him. he's such a painslut, which works well with My extremely violent tendencies, XD.


starshine has repeatedly told Me that she isn't into that kind of pain, she mostly likes the idea of domestic punishment, a sound spanking whenever she's naughty. Which there will be many once she gets here, *grins*. Have 3 more months of The List, star. Just wanted to remind you, ^.^.


(A/N: The List is exactly what the name implies; a list. But on this list is every disobedience, smart-ass remark that starshine has done so far. Once she arrives, she'll receive punishment for each.) Oh, how I love The List, ^_^. *huggles it*


I'm going to have to train her much like I trained boy. It's going to take some time before she gets to the point that I want her to be, but she has that special, beautiful submissiveness in her that will get her through. I'm very confident about that, =).


---


I almost have a full kitchen!!! ^___________^!!! It's taken about a bloody year to get it all done, but that's cause of financial problemas. Thank god My mother has a boyfriend that knows everything about HandyManness. If I hadn't have almost burned down the whole damn thing, it would've taken less time, XD. I didn't do it on purpose, I promise!! I know I'm a little fucked up in the head, and a bit of a pyro, but I wouldn't do it to My own bloody house. Not even if I wanted to make a very angry statement to My aggravatingly passive/aggressive, manipulative mother. I'm not bitter.


I can't wait til it's done... I have an immense love for cooking and baking, so not being able to has killed a little piece of Me. Been using boy's kitchen most of the time, XD. And if not his, My best friend Lex's kitchen, lol. I decided to have a "YAY THE KITCHEN IS DONE!" party, invite My friends, loved ones, and make a big yummy meal, with at least 4 different desserts, lol. This is Me going over the top of course. I'm Cuban, what do you want from Me? XD It's in our blood to be exaggerating.


But anywho, I must be off. Still have some chores to do, >.<. *wishes boy was here to do his Cinderella job* Ah well. I shall see him Friday, ^_^. Ta ta for now.


Brutally yours,


~P.

1 comment:

Reisu said...

Loved the description of boy's beating. You should get some pics or it down the road or some recordings of his moans of pleasure/pain to go with it.

Greatly looking forward to reading more as time goes by. ^^