Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sandwiches, half-bro's, and kittehs!!

Am I really here if you can't see Me?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~


So, it's been approximately a sextillion years since I last posted. (Yes, I put sex in there on purpose, and haha, now you have sex on your mind. Sex, sex, sex, boobs, sex. *smiles sweetly*)

I'm slightly disheartened that I didn't get a full WELCOME BACK ceremony, ya know, confetti, streamers, a float of My boobs cause they're awesome. Slightly sad about that, and I'm sure boy is, too. XD.

Anywho, I apparently have a baby half-brother on the way, from My father and his girlfriend. Imagine the shock I had, Miss I-don't-want-siblings-or-children-because-I-will-eat-them. Not only the very significant age-gap between My lil' bro and Meself, but the fact that it's coming from My father. Because of our lovely history (HUGE sarcasm), I never wanted his name to live on, and rjoiced the fact that I was the only child. Now this little sack of flesh and poo is gonna come screaming into a world of utter shit, and hopefully they'll be good parents. Oh, here's the kicker:

His name is Luis Molina.

Guess what My dad's name is?


Other than that stomach-wrenching fact, I confessed to starshine and boy that I'm kinda excited about it, because I do have small (ok, ok, rather LARGE part) of Me that likes to take care of things. Especially cute, small things, like puppies, or starshine. XD! I have a tendency to lovingly smother the ones I love dearly with My motherlyness at times, and My snarky, quietly-demeaning-you ways in others, lol. It's a clash of Mother complex, and Big Bad Domme-ness. Weird mix, I know. You should see the other mixes.

~*~*~*~

I'm hopefully getting My driver's license tomorrow. *crosses fingers and toes and boy's nuggets, just cause* I can't wait, yet am EXTREMELY nervous. I know that if I fail the test, I can take it again two more times, but I want to get it asap. Need to practice a bit with The Mother's new car, hopefully not damage between then and tomorrow.

The HandyMan, boy, and I spent most of the day prepping My house for a PJ. Well, mostly boy and I , cause The HandyMan threw out his back a bit, randomly. It was hotter than the devil's balls after furious rubbing with steel wool gloves. Oh yeah. I went there. We're almost done getting the house ready for paint, but still need to convince Mother to change the color of the trimming. It clashes terribly with the other colors. Hopefully she listens, I am an artist, so I'm right in that circumstance, XD.

~*~*~*~

I''m really hoping I can get 'custody' of this kitten that My best friend has. She got it before the family where the kitten was at previously, killed her. They didn't want the kittens (there were 4). They killed 2, left the 3rd out on the side of the road somewhere, and the 4th is comfy and very much alive in said best friend's house. I'll try to pull up a pic of the kitten some time. She's undeniably adorable. The fact that I want to take care of a cat (regardless of My cat-like tendencies) is monumental. I prefer dogs than cats, though I like both. I just want to take care of her til I can find a home for her.

*shifty eyes* I WON'T get attached!! >.<>

And starshine wants to name her. I don't even own the damn cat yet, XD. I find it cute, however. As many things with starshine are. The pouty look still doesn't work on Me though. *grins*


~*~*~*~

Speaking of starshine, I found it quite adorable that she wishes to have her spankings scheduled, XP! she likes the anticipation. Well, prolly not, but 'there's something about it', as she said. The fact that you know something is going to happen on a certain date, it'll be in your head every day, if you're unlucky, of every hour, til the day comes, and your completely wrecked from the nerves. I honestly can't wait, lol. I'm going to buy a calendar and stick it on My door, put little notes on there of whatever it is that needs to be done that day, and tell starshine to go read them to Me. ^.^ Oooh, the fun I'm going to have.

(I know you're blushing, starshine. Profusely. *smirks*)


Ah, and we at Menage a Trois have a new word for spankings: sandwiches. So whenever the pup or the brat want to let Me know that they're wanting some stinging attention, but wish to keep it subtle, they'll say, "Gosh, i sure would like a sandwich right about now.." I have a wonderfully devious idea for that, and the little ones won't get to know til they see it. ^_^

I have planted the seed. Now we just wait and see the rapid growth of anxiety, and wonder.

Tee. Hee.

~*~*~*~

I'm going to try and update a little more often being the fact that I'm only going to work twice a week now, but helping HandyMan with the house. Must go for now, though. Much love to all!

Always kinky,

~Pinky =^.^=

No comments: