Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mayonnaise... in cake.... WTF???

So, this is where you ask Me “If you multiply space continuum by how many times a person with severe OCD needs to check if the oven is off, what would you get?”

And I reply with an unnervingly blank stare, “If quizzes are quizzical, then what are tests?”

Ba-dump.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok, so a really fucking weird intro to a very fucking late post. Betcha I made ya smirk just a little, though, ;-).

I meant to post sooner, but ya know, Life and all that rot. Or just plain apathy. Ahhh, apathy… Tis a cruel, cruel Mistress. Anywho, I’m back, and waiting for My bloody mayo chocolate cake to cool down so I can put frosting on it and have Chef’s taste test. Yes, I just said mayo chocolate cake. I’ll leave an update later on the rate of success.

Didn’t do much today, woke up rather late, actually. Well, woke up around 9.30 and decided I could do with a little more sleep being the fact that I have no clue when I officially was flowing through R.E.M bliss, then woke up at 12.22. I haven’t gotten up at that time in a long while. Can’t remember much after that, I know I spoke with starshine for a little bit before she was off to a snobby little child’s birthday party. Always fun, those snobby ones. *rolls eyes*

Went to Wally-mart and got ingredients for said mayo cake, and fudge brownies which I will probably make tomorrow. Must save some for the boy, which means I will have to padlock it in some safe that doesn’t exist in My house in hopes that the HandyMan won’t sense it’s luscious, chocolately presence. (you poor soul, you must be thinking Who in THE hell is the bloody HandyMan, and why is he eating your food?!?! I’ll explain one day, ^_^.)

I spent most of the day with boy yesterday. It was approximately OH MY FUCKING GOD MY SKIN IS MELTING! Degrees Fahrenheit, so I decided to meet up with boy at the pool. Thank the merciful pool god that he kept the water relatively cool by the time we got there; I was almost sure that it’d be a very unsatisfying temperature. We lounged for a bit, until I couldn’t ignore the menacing growls My stomach was emitting. Silly Mistress didn’t eat before She went to the pool, so Her and boy had to leave a bit earlier than wanted.

I made wheat spaghetti with turkey ground beef and Italian sausage tomato sauce. It was pretty damn yummy, if I do say so Meself, ^_^. I had it with some flavored rice, like My grandmother used to make. Brought back good memories of her, for once, lol. Shocking for those of you who know Me, I know, XP. boy and I watched I am Legend either after or during dinner; twas pretty good, =). I almost cried when he had to kill the doggy, *sniffle*. I’m such a sucker for pets. *smiles lovingly at boy* ^.^

Although he did anger Me some point after the movie, which put a damper on things. I did not hit him, nor did I spank him or torture him in any other physical way. I left him alone. Sometimes I sat there with him, but didn’t speak to him. After a bit of that, I decided that I couldn’t sit there anymore, because the anger was still very raw, and I could’ve said damn near anything. I don’t like to feel like I don’t have control over My emotions, thoughts, words, etc. Anger is such a destructive yet tantalizing thing. One can very easily lose themselves in it. And I did not want that. Reminded Me far too much of My father. I did not want to be like him. I never want to be like him, period, but I know the same rage sleeps within Me, so I at least try to convince Myself that I have power over it.

I inevitably forgave boy. The silence and solitude (even with the HandyMan’s dogs to keep him company) was enough punishment. He felt like shit for pissing Me off, as he said. There were even a few tears which surprised Me. I wiped them away and held him tightly. I debated earlier whether to send him home or not, and not speak with him till (maybe) the next day, but then I thought it honestly wasn’t such a horrible misdeed. Call Me soft-hearted, or what have you, but I firmly believe that just because I’m a Mistress, does not mean I shouldn’t be fair some of the time.

The night ended with some relieved cuddling, and kisses. And some yummy moments which I won’t get into *evil smirk* Love ya, Rhaythe.

--

I have work tomorrow, and I really… really don’t want to go, but I need money, so.. Gotta. Especially if I want to get special shtuffs for My babies, ^_^. Which, really, is for Myself, but there’s something in it for them, usually *grins*. Might get My check either Tues. or Wed., depending on how much of a lazy fuck Harvey is feeling this week. I hate that man. Anywho, going to taste My mayo cake, and three-way with the little ones, ^.^.

…. I just realized how bad that sounded. O.o….

little ones= My brat subby, and My slavey-poo.

Good night all.

~Pinky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The night ended with some relieved cuddling, and kisses. And some yummy moments which I won’t get into *evil smirk* Love ya, Rhaythe.

--

Anywho, going to taste My mayo cake, and three-way with the little ones, ^.^. "


Awww, now why you gonna go and tease a demon like that then leave out the details :(

Miss you all of you alot. Keep hoping we can all hang out again soon.

Love and Huggles to all.


Rhaythe