Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Confessions of a Loving Sadist.

'There's a certain splendor in the way

your screams caress the walls of My heart,

An indefinable joy and completeness laced in your

Resonating pleas...'



My name is Pinky, and I am a 19 year-old female who loves to hurt people. I also love listening to music (while hurting people), eating cookies (while hurting people), and watching political debates (while hurting people). *chuckles* Ok, so maybe that's a bit much, but I just wanted to emphasize. I'm not always a cruel, unfeeling Mistress. I can be quite giggly, cute, and VERY lovey. It's just one of the many aspects of My bipolar self, XP.


I'm currently in two relationships, one with boy, and one with starshine. Unfortunately, starshine is temporarily living in a different state, but will be down here in July!! *wishes she was here now* >.<


I was born and raised in the sunny, penis state of the USfuckin'EH: Florida. I met starshine about 6 1/2 years before boy, but love them both just the same, ^__^!! starshine and I went to High School together, and I met boy through mutual friends, and have been best friends (and recently the big BF & GF!) since. I'm very friendly, but extremely over-protective, especially with My pets! >.< I'm open to any questions, as long as they're respectful, ^_^. Annd.. I believe that's all I'm going to give you about Me for now, =^.^=. Happy reading and stay kinky!


~P.



No comments: